Thursday, June 7, 2012

Fashionista Becca, I'm not a professsional, as you can see, but I'll get better! :)

 This is probably my favorite dress out of Becca's Wardrobe.  I sewed it myself, and used my fav button to help secure the back together.

 Like the flowers?  They are pinned on, since I was lazy the day I made this for her, I was sick of sewing!
 These are of Becca in her "Princess Dress", sadly, I didn't make this dress, but all the others I did!!


 These Pic's are of Becca in our backyard tree.  In the one below, you can see parts of the base of our treehouse.
 Below:  This is a picture of Becca "picking strawberries"  in our strawberry patch out front.

These are Pictures I took of Becca yesterday, yeah, it's a good thing I don't work for a photoshop! :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh my Gosh! These pictures are adorable! I absolutely LOVE the purple dress! Ally, I'll kill you if you don't take a photo class next year!

    ReplyDelete